What is Tinkering Lab in?
Tinkering is a work space where young minds can get shape to their ideas through hands on experience and they will learn about innovation skills, Tinkering lab helps students to analyze their problems, Open-ended Challenges actively engage students in authentic learning experiences driven by their own ideas.
Tinkering Lab includes educational and learning kits and equipment related to Science, Electronics, robotics, open source Arduino microcontrollers, IOT, DIY kits, machinery tools, sensors and rapid prototyping tools (3D printers) tools which include 3D printers etc. We provide end to end support ensuring perfect execution of Tinkering Activities in the School. This way they will be able to create their own models.
- Electronics Development
- Internet of Things and
- Rapid Prototyping Tools
- Electrical and
- Measurement Tools
- Power Supply & Accessories and
- Safety Equipment
Why Tech Makerz for your Tinkering Lab Needs?
- Design and set-up a tinkering facility with state of the art electronics and machinery.
- Provide an experiential learning syllabus based on topics from regular academics.
- A team of experienced engineers to train students in ideation, design thinking, computational thinking and physical thinking.
- Introduce students to advanced technologies like humanoid robots, drones, machine learning artificial intelligence etc.
- Served 50+ schools impacting more than 25,000 students
- Highly capable STEM team for support
- Teaching guide & Activities
- Teacher Training & Professional Development
Offerings & Support
- Hardware Procurement & Installation
- Comprehensive Curriculum and Lesson Plans
- Installation and Support
- Training in the first year
- From second year onwards follow up training and support per AMC.
- Special training support for STEM competitions