Selenium Testing Workshop:
Testing is a critical phase of Software Development Life Cycle. Tech Makerz teach Selenium Manual tools& automation tools testing .In the process the defects are identified, isolated, subjected for justification and ensure that the product is defect-free, in-order to produce quality product. Software Testing is a process of verifying are we developing right product or not and also validating does the developed product is right or not.
Verification + Validation = Software Testing
Verification: It is a process of verifying are we developing right product or not. It is also called as Static Testing.
Validation: It is a process of validating does the developed product is right or not. It is also called as Dynamic Testing.
Software Testing Life Cycle:
STLC describes the various stages involved in Testing and also roles and responsibilities in each stage. STLC consists of mainly consists of the following stages.
• Test Planning
• Test Analysis
• Test Design
• Test Execution
• Test Closure
Objectives of Testing:
The main objectives of Testing are
• Finding defects
• Gaining confidence about the level of quality
• Providing information for decision making
• Preventing defects
• Conformance to requirements
What is Automation Testing?
- Manual Testing is performed by a human sitting in front of a computer carefully executing the test steps.
- Automation Testing means using an automation tool to execute your test case suite.
- The automation software can also enter test data into the System Under Test , compare expected and actual results and generate detailed test reports.
- Test Automation demands considerable investments of money and resources.
- Successive development cycles will require execution of same test suite repeatedly.
- Using a test automation tool it’s possible to record this test suite and re-play it as required.
- Once the test suite is automated, no human intervention is required .
- This improved ROI of Test Automation.
- Goal of Automation is to reduce number of test cases to be run manually and not eliminate Manual Testing all together.